Summer vacation is almost imminent. Do you also so much after that long? But you want to go but well prepared for the holiday? I can’s of earlier times, when I was a kid and was on the way to my destination, still well remember: stranded travelers, because the caravan was tipped. Before your holiday has begun, he is again to end. You will not remember or? To avoid such problems, we dedicate a blog of the loading of the trailer. We give you tips on how to best store your luggage, so that the weight is distributed as evenly and reasonably possible. First we are looking by the way the tires, because you can really load your caravan, but if the tyres not in order are, then can have the unpleasant consequences for you.
Mature make prior to departure
- Kontrolliere if your tires have enough profile. With less than 2 mm, you need not go on the road.
- Prüfen the tyre pressure. If this is indeed low, heat build-up is created. The heat damage the tires, which could lead to a burst tire. And you want to avoid that! Care for the correct tire pressure. You find it in the manual and on the tires. Measure the tire pressure by the way Laden.
- Ersetze your tire in a timely manner. Damage or cracks in the tires can lead to annoying problems. A code, the so-called dot-code, which you can see how old is the tire is located on the tire.
- Hoffentlich don’t need him but check also the spare tires and cars the tyres don’t forget your.
- the at the resort itself, you can look on your tires. To prevent that they dry up, you can cover the tires with a plate or with a towel. I sometimes hear from customers that they use it for a universal wind hood.
- Was you can also do, is fill your caravan tyres with nitrogen. This nitrogen, the tires will stay longer on voltage. If the outdoor temperature is higher, the tyre is less and this is not so hot.
You now have the tire pressure under control. You can now start with the load!
How do I distribute the charge in my caravan?
If you have loaded your caravan in a right way, draw better and are less sensitive for the intake of trucks, which overhauled. Also recommend that your combination of less in the spin cycle and also your consumption is then lower. Generally speaking, the easier a caravan, the lower is the fuel consumption. The loaded trailer should be no heavier than three quarter of the weight of the loaded car. The principle is that the heavier the towing vehicle is of course within the limits allowable–and the Wohhnwagen is easier, the better the combination is on the way. Also in the first place, use the space in your car instead of that you fully load the trailer. To make good on the weight, practical caravan scales are available. It goes without saying that you must not exceed the legally permissible maximum weight. This last information in your registration certificate of the Caravan and car.
- stellen heavy things between the axles. So a tent or a sack of potatoes can be put between the front and rear seat. These things do not fit there and need to store them in the caravan, this place then on the floor just in front of the axle. Already, make sure that you distribute the weight on both tires.
- the weight distribution is important to get a good grip. Store your luggage so that the pressure is (nearly) equal left and right. You can measure with a caravan scale the weight, but also the distribution left and right. Please check if you have loaded the caravan well before departure. If necessary, you can change anything. It is always better to make this check in advance as if on the way yet do you need.
- Große weights must be transported in any case not high (in the upper cabinets) or in the back of the caravan.
You can put ·Leichte things, for example sleeping bags, in the above campsites. Make sure that the cabinets are good and that the charge does not move.
- Beachten the maximum tensile force of your car and ball pressure. You will find this information on your vehicle. We indicate the weight that you wear when you lift the trailer coupling, with ball pressure. It would be best if this is close to the maximum that can carry a car. Make sure that the weight is not much less, otherwise your caravan could descend into the spin cycle. Pass also does not carry the maximum weight, arises because the rear suspension has not been calculated. With a normal scale, you can determine the ball pressure just fine. You do this as follows: place the scale while you load below the Stützrades. At the caravan, tighten the hand brake and remove the boring supports on the front few centimetres from the ground. Download then until you have reached the ball pressure for your car (on average between 50-70 kg).
- Nimm not all to much food with. You go to a developed country on holiday. There food and beverages will be sold. Take too much water in the fresh water tank, approximately 10 litres is sufficient for a driving day.
- the drawbar box is often a favorite place of storage. If the drawbar box for the storage of the gas bottle and the spare tyre is intended, what concerned the tow bar pressure, would perhaps be better that you store the spare tire elsewhere, in the car for example.
- Nehmen you with the holiday bikes? Then place these on top of your car. On the drawbar also possible, but please note goods then that you can then reach the drawbar box might not be easy. Make also sure that the pressure on the tiller is not too large. We also always discourage customers to load the roof of the caravan because the focus of the Caravan is then higher and for a good grip, this should be as low possible.
Follow these tips, then you should have a pleasant and hassle-free trip in principle. Have you even tips, zo good possible to distribute your luggage between the car and the caravan? We love to hear it from you!
Buying a second hand caravan
Playmobil – Summer Fun
Richards Bay Caravan Park, Richards Bay, South Africa
Iconic USA Airstream Caravan to return to the UK
Set Of Different Silhouettes Travel Trailer Stock Vector …
A Family Break at Barmouth Bay
Summer Loading. Vintage, Retro Camper Van. Stock Vector …
BIG4 Holiday Parks in Lakes Entrance, vic (Caravan Parks …
Beamish – The Living Museum of the North
Manu Bay Raglan
Winter view from Miekojärvi in Pello in Finnish Lapland …
Maps – Cooma
Seamless Happy Camper Caravan Retro Illustration Stock …
Play Camping Games Online
Outback Splash at The Maze Family Fun Park, Bullsbrook …
Welcome to Groper Creek Caravn Park, Home Hill Qld