Karate is a martial artist from Okinawa, an island in Japan. Literally means?? Karate?? the empty hand. Its full name is karate. ?? Do?? means learning the way. Karate has been widely practiced in a karate gi. The karatekaen carries a tape, the tape shows the ranking of karatekaen: from white to black. Karate is divided into many different styles. Karate consists of four main parts. Many martial arts derived from karate as: Taekwondo, Kong Soo Do and Tang soo.
The true origin of karate is still unknown, but think it is derived from Chinese martial art.
Shoalin was a famous Chinese martial arts, which eventually also reached Okinawa, where he was strongly influenced karate. The inventor of the forerunner of Karate Matsumura Sokon was, he was the Chief guard at the Shuri Castle in Okinawa.Because of this, he is seen as the founder of karate.
The first official karate instructor was Anko Itosu, a personal student Sokon Matsumura. He used karate as part of a program at a high school. Gichin Funakoshi was one of the students at this school, and he introduced karate officially in 1916. Funakoshi then has devoted his entire life to spread the sport.His disciples were called soon Shotokan style. Funakoshi was opposed, he found that karate was karate.The sport spread quickly and soon became a competitive sport has been made. Karate is used under the pressure of certain laws, no weapons. Hence the name of the empty hand?? ??. The Korean version of karate known as Taekwondo, which means?? the way of the hand and the foot?. An important saying in karate: karate, there is no first attack, which means that a karateka would never attack any who have not attacked him first.
Karate consists of several components, which are usually practiced all. The clothingexpress.org has different ways to watch a sports bra.
The four components are:
- Kata, an imaginary fight with multiple opponents. The first technique from a kata is always defensive.
- Kumite, a fight
- Tameshiwara, breaking techniques.
- Kihon, techniques.
Karate is divided into three perspectives. These methods are:
- Grassroots, this includes, inter alia, leisure.
- Self-defense, its original purpose.
- Karate contest, hereby karatekas taking part in national competitions.
Karate is divided into different styles. Each one has different styles kata?? s and philosophical aspects.
Some styles are full contact, some semi-contact, and the rest no contact
The four main styles are:
- Shito Ryu
- The oldest Shotokan karate, based on the style of Funakoshi
- There are many other styles such as:
- Kyoshinkai, full-contact
- Shorinji-ryu is this style heavily influenced by Shoalin.
- Genseiryū consists of Shuri-te, two other sizes and styles.
Karate as a competition sport
Nowadays the word karate was trained primarily as a competitive sport. In competitions, there are several parts. Some of these are:
- team kata, this walk with other people in the same kata exactly alike.
- In the races you will be placed in a group, usually goes to the height, weight and belt.
- A game fight usually lasts two minutes. When fighting, you have to score to win. Points can be done by performing the right technology.
- 3 points, kicks to the head, smudge-resistant and foot techniques followed by a good finish.
- 2 points technology for back stairs to the stomach, fist techniques consecutively.
- A point, fist techniques.
- When kata ruled a jury you through numbers.
karate kick man
Wushu Is Again Bidding for Inclusion in the 2020 and 2024 …
Karate Party Favors Tae Kwon Do Favors by NanasPartyPalace …
Jiujitsu, karate,kimono cake Great cake for older kids or …
Patch Program at Webster’s Martial Arts Academy
Barefoot sports gallery
The Karate Kid: #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly Will Make You …
Harrison Smith Wife, Girlfriend, Height, Weight, Body …
Free photo: Hospital, Medical, Health
Shotokan Karate| Blyth Sports Centre| Jeff Westgarth
The World Karate & Kickboxing Council. WKC. Light-Contact …
Index of /rubrique-sports/images/fonds-ecran/karate
RED KANKU AND KYOKUSHIN KANJI EMBROIDERY