When you start playing golf is the question of what golf equipment you need. In your mind you already turned your piggy bank or account looted, but maybe you don’t. Do not look at the golfers who have their big bags on carts with electric drive packed with the latest and most expensive sticks and other gadgets. It’s all about the game, and when you’re just starting out, you can keep it simple.
The initial focus is on golf clubs. On its English: clubs.But in the Netherlands we can say sticks. Allows you to turn forward the golf ball, and because of where the ball is, or work you want to do is not always equal, you also have different kinds of sticks. There are so-called irons, for less work, and wood, for longer. There are also hybrid sticks, a kind of blend of iron and wood. These memories have a number; The higher the number, the higher and shorter trajectory. And of course there are putters, in many sizes and types, to take advantage of the ball in the hole.
Borrow, rent or second hand
On your first golf lessons do not need a lot of sticks: a stick to learn to hit the exit, a peg for shorter strokes, that a stick hit out of the sand bunker and a putter to dens in the ball. Many golf courses are these sticks for rent or mortgage, for example, when you follow a beginner course. If not, ask around to family and friends. Or try to buy the clubs used. This can be done via the well-known websites, but sometimes also arrange courses markets for this purpose, such as the Open House. And sometimes have used professional golf shops, trading sets for sale.
A half set
No matter what you buy, used or new, half-set is just enough. This consists of 5, 7, 9 irons, sand wedge hitting out of the bunker and a putter. The set is usually supplemented with a wood 5 or a hybrid. With so?? n You can set the hours.
In addition to that there is a difference between irons, Woods and hybrids, there are many brands and types of golf clubs. A stick is longer than the other, lighter or heavier, more flexible and more rigid. In addition, there is a difference in women’s and men’s clubs and left-and right-handed clubs.Take special care to adjust the sticks with you. This can be your golf pro or someone who has a lot of golf experience.
Sticks for the future
When you purchase new, it makes sense to do it in a professional golf shop, which means that your rods are mounted correctly and you can come back if something is wrong. And since you first buy a half set, it is also good to know if it still is the chosen brand and model even for a moment on the market. You can then set forth in your golf career complete with the same sticks.
A simple bag, preferably one that you can put down the upright faces. So?? s bag have besides your rods pockets also for storing your golf balls and other stuff. Maybe you can borrow or rent the bag on your golf club, but look for this in the garage of a neighbor and relatives and scour the Internet.
Additional content golf bag
In the bag you put next to your clubs:
- Golf balls. Even if you use golf practice balls in the beginning-the so-called driving-range balls-comes a time when your own golf balls need quickly. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Many sporting goods stores, Department stores but also provide approved golf balls for a decent price. And golf shops you can also find in addition to the usual assortment of lake balls?? ??. These used balls that are on or around the golf courses and no owner anymore. They are of good quality.
- Tees. A tee is a PIN, preferably made of wood or starch, where you can put your ball on the first stroke on each hole. They are usually in bags of 50-100.
- A Pitchfork. This is a fork designed to repair damage to the grass on the Greens. How it’s done, you’ll be learning in the elementary course.
- A marker. This was behind the ball when you pick it up. How and when did you learn for beginners.So?? n cursor can be a coin. And often there is a marker in the form of a button on your golf glove.
- A golf glove. Not necessary but nice. If you are right-handed, you need a vänsterhandske. If you are left-handed, a right. They are available in men’s and women’s sizes and for the cold season is winter gloves. Ensure that the glove tightly around your hand.
- A towel. If you want to use to clean your poles or golf ball. Usually this is suspended from the bag.
Most of the stuff that you buy in a golf shop or sports store. But sometimes in a department store. And towel and the cursor you have somewhere in the House.
Golf shoes are not required and not necessary. Firm, flat athletic meet. But if you want to buy golf shoes, remember that this is the most important part of your golf attire: a round of golf you stand hours on your feet and sore feet, legs and back do not play like it. So is suitable, and it still just best on a specialized golf shop. When you do this at the end of the summer season, you also have a chance to discount or restructuring deals.
The clothing laws if the majority of the courses is now less strict than previously was the case. But there are still Basic. Ask the golf club where you play golf what is and especially what is not. Dress yourself in any case. Wearing a not-too-short shorts and a polo shirt, preferably, a warm sweater and pants if necessary and rain gear when playing in bad weather. The shirt or sweater can also, instead of a collar, which also features a stand-up collar, or coal. And finally, you protect your head from the Sun or cold with visors, Cap, hat or Cap.
8 Must-Play Golf Courses in Las Vegas • Gear Patrol
All you need to know about the burgeoning Quidditch scene …
You need to make a “new normal” to enjoy ageing
Bungalows Duna Beach in Maspalomas, starting at £16
Elizabeth Ostrander is the sexiest of redheads : theCHIVE
Real Madrid right to keep injury plagued Bale, says Zidane
artificial-turf-garden-synthetic-garden-lion-lawns (5 …
Alton Towers Resort
14 great responses when a job interviewer asks, ‘Any …
Sport Equipment for Sale
Brian Urlacher’s Hair Transplant Story
I didn’t choose the tug life, the tug life chose me : theCHIVE
Dynamic Packaging for Travel and Hospitality Industry …
Everything you need to know about floating the river in …
2016 US Open: Scores, tee times, television schedule, live …
Trip to Highland Gate Golf Course
Your phone called, you need a new background : theCHIVE