Nowadays the majority of the population is propitious to have problems with the anxiety and with pains in the column . And only those who suffer from these evils know how unpleasant it is.
Sometimes the madness of daily life triggers us so many worries, so much stress that it becomes difficult not to suffer from anxiety. Caring for a healthy life with exercise and good nutrition is even more difficult. All this can make the spine pain worse for those who are predisposed.
The good thing is that with some exercise and stretching tips you can not only avoid or ameliorate anxiety, but it can also lessen back pain.
In order to help those who go through these problems, we will then go deeper into exercises to control anxiety and stretching to help with back pain.
How to end anxiety?
Avoid back pain
- How to end anxiety?
- Preparing breakfast, taking the children to school, working more than eight hours a day, listening to the boss’s displeasure, facing miles of traffic and not having enough time for adequate food, among other things, is undoubtedly a plate full of anxiety to come out.
- Those who suffer from this evil know how desperate they are, often in the crazy rush of everyday life, anxiety strikes and we do not know what to do. Fortunately there are some steps that can be taken to help control anxiety and in this text we inform you what they are.
- Breathing is the most important and effective measure to control anxiety, because when we are anxious our brain makes breathing take place in a lower and faster way.
- In this way, by trying to avoid this unconscious behavior, by controlling the breath for the reverse to happen, it will help to calm and bring the individual back to reality, thereby relieving anxiety.
- But what would be the best way to breathe? Several studies indicate that adequate breathing should be performed in a deep and slow manner, breathing in and out slowly.
- To achieve optimal breathing and as a consequence, controlling anxiety, some exercises are extremely useful. For beginners, breathing exercises between 3 to 8 minutes is recommended, aslong as it is through the nostril, breathing out and inhaling deeply and slowly.
- Always try to breathe through the diaphragm, stoking the whole chest, this way will aid in the regulation of the nervous system and the body. Stretches of the abdomen and chestare important, you can do this by postponing expiration time and reducing that of inspiration.
- With the help of a chair it is also possible to practice another breathing technique. It’s simple, just sit and stretch your torso forward, propping you up on your legs, breathe slowly, as discussed earlier and so you’ll be working your breath from behind.
- Intervalping the nostrils is also advisable to gain control of the breath at the time of anxiety and is not difficult. With the help of a finger you can close one of your nostrils, exhale and inhale with the other or exhale with one and inhale with the other, so that they always alternate.
- Another tip is to lie down in a comfortable place and hold the abdomen so as to breathe working this region, always slowly by the nostril and counting to 3 to suck and exhale the air. When you gain more practice it is possible to try to contract the abdomen and double time at the time of expiration.
- Physical exercises
- Lastly, we have physical exercises which is another efficient method to avoid anxiety attacks. It does not have to be a specific activity, any aerobic workoutthat works well for breathing will bring you benefits to combat anxiety. Examples include swimming, yoga, pilates, water aerobics, among others.
Among the most recommended is the walk, with only three times a week you can already notice greater disposition and well being. Besides being a pleasurable physical activity, it can be performed on the beach, in the most beautiful park in your city or even in the sports court closest to your home.
The cool thing is that walking can be practiced by almost everyone, of course it is always good to consult your doctor first to check the frequency and duration most suitable for your physical fitness.
- Avoid back pain
Back pain is a problem that haunts most of society, according to studies every 10 people, 8 suffer or will suffer from back pain during their lifetime.
It is not by chance, the spine is quite sturdy, but carries the full weight of our body and has an extremely delicate structure .
And how do the pains arise? They can come in different ways, either by carrying too much weight, sleeping in a bad way, getting too upright or sitting for too many hours. The truth is that spinal pain is normal as long as it does not last for a long time.
The pains can be either dorsal, cervical or in the lumbar and usually trigger for genetic reasons. However delicate it may be, it is possible to avoid back pain with simple stretches and some physical exercises.
Swimming and Water Sports
Swimming or water aerobics is an important physical activity for those who suffer from back pain. In addition to burning calories, through the thrusting force that does not overload the spine and other muscles of the body, exercises in the water also help increase the strength and endurance of muscles, including the spine.
Therefore, activities performed on the water are ideas for those seeking treatment against back pain. It is important to remember that some types of swimming are expropriated for those suffering from this disease, it is advisable to seek a professional in the area that indicates the best exercises to strengthen your spine and not to damage it.
Stretching is a good request for those who do not have much time or money to attend swimming or water aerobics classes. It is very practical because with just a mat and a space to stretch it is possible to perform stretches that will give more flexibility, strength and resistance to your spine.
To help you in this endeavor, below you can learn some stretches to practice at home and reduce back pain and also to help strengthen it.
Lying straight on the comfortable and hard mattress shrink your knees up to your chest and with your hands hold your legs, just below the knees. Stay in this position for 10 seconds and repeat 3 to 4 times the same stretch.
Still on the mat, stand on your knees (prayer position) and stretch your torso forward with your arms, always try to keep your spine straight and your face close to the mat. Hold for 10 seconds and repeat 3 to 4 times.
Likewise, lie on your belly up mattress, bend your knees and take them to the side of your preference , hold your torso up and your arms stretched out like the position of Jesus Christ on the cross. Hold for 10 seconds in this position and repeat 3 to 4 times.
Now to help with strengthening, lie flat on the mat and stretch your legs and arms straight forward. With your head without touching the mattress, raise your left leg as high as you can with your right arm, do the same procedure with the other leg and the other arm. Repeat 12 times for both sides.
Another lengthening to strengthen your spine, is laying forward above the mattress and stretching your legs and arms well towards your legs, elevate the spine, always keeping it straight and with your shoulders touching the surface. Repeat this process for 12 consecutive times.
This last exercise requires a pilates ball and is also a great stretch for strengthening the spine. With your belly resting on the pilates ball, keep your legs well-placed and your hands behind your ear, stretching your torso as straight as you can. Repeat 10 times the same movement, going up and down.
It is noteworthy to note that some stretches presented here can be performed in yoga and pilates classes. If it is interesting for you, looking for lessons is even more appropriate, as the guarantee of making the right moves is greater.
Do not forget to consult your personal physician before starting any physical activity, be it simple stretches or the more specific ones.
You who suffer from these problems, enjoy to practice all the tips of this matter, you will quickly notice the results. And if you know someone in whom this information will be important, share it.
Remember to consult a doctor when feeling any pain and before starting the physical activities and stretching exposed here.
I hope you enjoyed the tips. If in doubt, leave your question or share your experience with us.
9 Lower Back Stretches for Hip + Lower Back Pain
Enzymes to Fight Inflammation?
Best 25+ Bullying lessons for kids ideas on Pinterest …
Grow Old with Grace: Keep Arthritis Away ~ Try 30 Minutes …
Best Exercises for Period Pain
How To Get Rid Of Whiteheads Like A Celebrity Beautician …
14 Benefits Of Exercise You Did Not Know About
11 best CERN Foundation images on Pinterest
14 best frozen shoulder images on Pinterest
Do THIS Gastrointestinal Cleanse to Flush out Pounds of …
25+ best ideas about Dying inside on Pinterest
Not just being lazy: Why obese people can’t stick to their …
Learn Massage to Fight Back, Neck and Shoulder Pain
The Most Relaxing Yoga Poses To Help Fight Depression, Anxiety
Anxiety Attack Symptoms
Because not all headaches are the same- tips for using …
Neck Pain Archives
Best 25+ Fighting depression ideas on Pinterest